Amazon Daily Quiz & Win OnePlus 8 Pro [27th Sep 2020]
Welcome to Hunt Junction Friends!! Looking for Amazon Daily Quiz 2020 And Daily New Quiz Answers
We will helping with Answers to all Amazon Daily Quiz Puzzles During Daily Quiz Times Between Morning 8 AM To 12 PM. These quiz starts at Morning 8AM Everyday. here are the Answers to Amazon Daily quiz. Amazon India quiz time contest is Mobile App Only And Amazon Quiz Question & Answers start At 8 Am To 12PM. And will be provide answers At 8:01 Am and It will help you to post your answers in the App easily and as soon And Possible. There are also weekly, monthly And Special Day Quiz.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 2020.
1. This is an Amazon.in App offer only. So we suggest you download & Install Amazon Android App (Google Play Store) & iOS Apple’s App Store.
2. Now open Amazon App Sign-in And Simple Update App into in your Amazon Account.
3. Now go to Home screen you can see Amazon Quiz Banner, If not search for Amazon Quiz. You can also visit the fun Zone. (Click On The Menu> Programs And Features> FunZone )
4. Now Click Amazon Quiz Banner & Start the quiz by tapping the “Start Button”
5. There will be a total of 5 Questions & To clear the daily quiz successfully, we will update all amazon daily quiz time question & correct answers here, with this you can clear quiz within 5 sec.
6. Quiz Lucky Draw winners are Announced on the Winners list Declaration date.
Amazon Quiz Details Today
Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize- Amazon Quiz Win OnePlus 8 Pro [Only 1 Lucky Winner]
Amazon Quiz Time– 8:OO AM To 12:00 PM
Quiz Date- 27th September 2020
List of Winners Declare- 31th September 2020
Amazon Quiz Win OnePlus 8 Pro [27th Sep 2020]
Que1- George Stephenson Is Known As The Father Of Railways As His ‘Locomotion No. 1’ Was The First Steam Locomotive To Carry Passengers On A Public Rail Line On 27th September. Which Year Was This?
Que2- Which Is The Longest River In Asia?
Que3- To Commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test Runs, A Wall With 10,000 Bricks Was Built In Which Of These Stadiums?
Ans- M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Que4- Until 1955, The State Bank Of India Was Known As __?
Ans- Imperial Bank Of India
Que5- The ______ Is A Horseshoe Shaped Zone Found Along The Pacific Rim Where Around 90% Of The World’s Earthquakes Occur. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans- The Ring Of Fire
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement:
After amazon confirms of winner’s declared, contact will individually through Email or Message. Once confirmed, the winner’s names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by Sep 2020