Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Play & Win OnePlus 8 Pro At Stake
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily By Huntjunction.com–
Welcome to Hunt Junction Friends!! Looking for Amazon Daily Quiz 2020 And Daily New Quiz Answers
We will helping with Answers to all Amazon Daily Quiz Puzzles During Daily Quiz Times Between Morning 8 AM To 12 PM. These quiz starts at Morning 8AM Everyday. here are the Answers to Amazon Daily quiz. Amazon India quiz time contest is Mobile App Only And Amazon Quiz Question & Answers start At 8 Am To 12PM. And will be provide answers At 8:01 Am and It will help you to post your answers in the App easily and as soon And Possible. There are also weekly, monthly And Special Day Quiz.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 2020.
1. This is an Amazon.in App offer only. So we suggest you download & Install Amazon Android App (Google Play Store) & iOS Apple’s App Store.
2. Now open Amazon App Sign-in And Simple Update App into in your Amazon Account.
3. Now go to Home screen you can see Amazon Quiz Banner, If not search for Amazon Quiz. You can also visit the fun Zone. (Click On The Menu> Programs And Features> FunZone )
4. Now Click Amazon Quiz Banner & Start the quiz by tapping the “Start Button”
5. There will be a total of 5 Questions & To clear the daily quiz successfully, we will update all amazon daily quiz time question & correct answers here, with this you can clear quiz within 5 sec.
6. Amazon.in Quiz Lucky Draw winners are Announced on the Winners list Declaration date.
Amazon Quiz Details Today
Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize- Amazon Quiz Win OnePlus 8 Pro At Stake
Amazon Quiz Time– 8:OO AM To 12:00 PM
Quiz Date- 1st September 2020
List of Winners Declare- 31th September 2020
Amazon Quiz 01 September 2020- Win OnePlus 8 Pro At Stake
Que 1: Dronacharya awardee Gaurav Khanna, is the head coach of which Indian team, that has performed glorious feats in recent years?
Ans: Para- Badminton
Que 2: Ashok Lavasa, who has been named the new vice-president of the Asian Development Bank, formerly served in which of the following posts?
Ans: Election Commissioner
Que 3: Which zoo has become the second Indian zoo to house the African cheetah, the fastest land animal?
Ans: Mysuru zoo
Que 4: Which organisation has recently announced that it would deploy ‘Ninja UAVs’ for surveillance and security purposes?
Ans: Indian Railways
Que 5: Bayern Munich won the Champions League Final by defeating which of these teams?
Ans: Paris-Saint Germain
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement:
After amazon confirms of winner’s declared, contact will individually through Email or Message. Once confirmed, the winner’s names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by Sep 2020