IDFC First Bank Announced the launch of FIRST Private infinite, the country’s First-Ever standalone metal debit card, In Partnership with visa, the global leader in digital payments.
with IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card, You get the Following welcome benefits-
- Gift Voucher worth ₹500 on spending ₹15,000 Within 90 Days of card set-up.
- 5% Cashback on your First EMI Trans made within 90 Days of card Setup.
Up to 10X Reward points on your purchase
The reward rate is 3% which can be considered good, and also the reward points come with no expiry date and Relatively easy Redemption options.
You will Get-
- 3X Reward points on all Online Purchase
- 6X Reward points on all Online Purchase
- 10X Reward Point On your Birthday
- 10X Reward point on Incremental Purchases greater than ₹20,000 Per Billing Cycle.
- 1X= 1 Reward point per ₹100 spent
- 1 Reward Point= ₹0.25
- Reward points earning and the 10X Threshold are not applicable for fuel, EMI, Insurance Transactions, and Cash Withdrawals.
Benefits of IDFC First Credit Card
- There is no extra charge for redeeming the reward points.
- No, Over limit fee is chargeable on IDFC First Bank Credit Card.
- All the cards are lifetime Free.
- IDFC Credit Card interest rate starts from 0.75% Per Month or 9% Per Annum.
- The foreign mark-up fee is 3.5% on all Cards.
- There is no limit to earning reward points
- Enjoy free visits to the railway lounges through this credit card.
IDFC First Classic Credit Card
- Earn 10X Reward points on all the transactions that are above ₹20,000 and on your birthday
- Get 4 Free visits per quarter to the railway lounges through the IDFC First Bank Credit card.
- Get Free roadside assistance of ₹1399.
- Enjoy personal accident cover of ₹2,00,000.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹200 every month.
IDFC First Select Credit Card
- Get Flat 5% Cashback on your First EMI Converted within 90 Days from the card set-up date.
- Earn 6X And 3X reward points online and offline Spend Respectively.
- Enjoy the buy one get one free offer on movie tickets of up to ₹250 Per Twice a Month.
- You can enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹300 per month.
- Get personal accident cover of ₹5,00,000 and lost card liability cover of ₹50,000.
- Have free roadside assistance of ₹1399.
- Enjoy a 20% discount at 1500 more Restaurants and a 15% discount at over 3000 Health and wellness outlets.
- Get comprehensive travel insurance over ₹22,500.
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- Earn 1X Reward point for every ₹100 Spent.
- For all offline spending earn 3X Reward points
- For all online Spends Eran 6X Reward Point
- 10X Reward points on all spending done on your Birthday.
- Avail 10X Reward points on all Spends Above ₹20,000.
- Get a Personal Accident Cover of ₹10,00,000.
- Get a comprehensive travel insurance cover of $1200
- Get 5% Cashback on your first EMI Converted within 90 Days from the card set-up date.
IDFC First Bank Credit Card Fees And Other Charges
|Type Of Charge||Fee|
|Finance Charge||0.75% – 3.99% Per Month|
|Last Payment Charge||15% Of the total amount due (Subjected to a Min of ₹100 and Max Of₹1,000)|
|Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Over limit charge||NIL|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||NIL|
|Return of Cheque||₹250 Per Returned cheque|
|A fee of cash payment||NIL|
|Duplicate Statement Request||NIL|
|Outstation cheque Processing Fee||NIL|
|Card Replacement Fee||₹100|
|Charge slip Request||NIL|
|Cheque Pickup Fee||NIL|
|Foreign Currency Markup||1.5% – 3.5%|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% of the Transaction amount (Waived up to ₹400 Per Statement cycle)|
Documents Required for IDFC FRST Credit Cards
|Proof of identity||
|Income Proof for Self Employed Individuals||
|Income proof for Salaried||
How to Pay IDFC First Credit Card Bills
You can use any payment method that is mentioned in order to clear all the outstanding bills on your credit Card-
- Make Payment through cheque and Cash
- UPI Payments are also Accepted
- Clearing bills through IMPS
- Using NEFT for making Payments
- IDFC First Internet Banking.
How to Apply for IDFC Credit Card?
- Visit www.idfcFIRSTbank.com
- Go to Credit Card > Apply Now
- Enter Your full name as mentioned on your Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Enter Your Date of Birth And Enter your Mobile Number Get OTP and proceed to apply for your desired IDFC FIRST Credit card.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for an IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be aged 21 years or above in order to apply for an IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card.
Indian Resident & Sourcing Locations:
- Applicant must qualify as an Indian resident and have a current and permanent residential address within India.
- IDFC FIRST Banks maintains a set of cities that are allowed for sourcing.
Credit Bureau History
- The applicant is expected to have a good credit bureau score and no evidence/history of defaulting on loans or missing payments on loans or credit cards.
- Credit Bureau Score is an indicator of how likely a customer is to repay outstanding bills on time.
- As applicable for different card variants offered by IDFC FIRST Bank.
- Minimum Net Monthly Income ₹25,000