Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Play & Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance [September 2020]
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily By Huntjunction.com–
Welcome to Hunt Junction Friends!! Looking for Amazon Daily Quiz 2020 And Daily New Quiz Answers
We will helping with Answers to all Amazon Daily Quiz Puzzles During Daily Quiz Times Between Morning 8 AM To 12 PM. These quiz starts at Morning 8AM Everyday. here are the Answers to Amazon Daily quiz. Amazon India quiz time contest is Mobile App Only And Amazon Quiz Question & Answers start At 8 Am To 12PM. And will be provide answers At 8:01 Am and It will help you to post your answers in the App easily and as soon And Possible. There are also weekly, monthly And Special Day Quiz.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 2020.
1. This is an Amazon.in App offer only. So we suggest you download & Install Amazon Android App (Google Play Store) & iOS Apple’s App Store.
2. Now open Amazon App Sign-in And Simple Update App into in your Amazon Account.
3. Now go to Home screen you can see Amazon Quiz Banner, If not search for Amazon Quiz. You can also visit the fun Zone. (Click On The Menu> Programs And Features> FunZone )
4. Now Click Amazon Quiz Banner & Start the quiz by tapping the “Start Button”
5. There will be a total of 5 Questions & To clear the daily quiz successfully, we will update all amazon daily quiz time question & correct answers here, with this you can clear quiz within 5 sec.
6. Amazon.in Quiz Lucky Draw winners are Announced on the Winners list Declaration date.
Amazon Quiz Details Today
Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize- Amazon Quiz Win Mi Laptop (1 Winner)
Amazon Quiz Time– 8:OO AM To 12:00 PM
Quiz Date- 1st September 2020
List of Winners Declare- 31th September 2020
Amazon Quiz 01 September 2020- Win Mi Laptop (Only 1 Winner)
Que1 : Recently satellite analysis, showed oil spill leaking into Blue Bay Marine Park. In which country is it located?
Que 2: Which organisation is behind ‘Mukti Caravan’, an initiative to mobilize people against child trafficking?
Ans: Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Que 3: Which institute has helped scientists at ISRO come up with a novel way to make space bricks on the lunar surface using lunar soil?
Que 4: Which Indian currently serves as the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization since March 2019?
Ans: Soumya Swaminathan
Que 5: The newly unveiled logo of Jharkhand government accommodated which flower of bright red colour?
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement:
After amazon confirms of winner’s declared, contact will individually through Email or Message. Once confirmed, the winner’s names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by Sep 2020