List Of Top 5 UPI Apps in India | 2020 UPI Apps India
India has now crossed more than 1500 Million active Mobile users and Mobile’s Online payment apps getting huge impetus after India Government initiated several measures to boost Digital payment solutions In India. In implementation of the unified payment interface or UPI Platform, Several in India banks and third party company introduce numerous mobile online payments app in the Google play store and Apple Store for Ios Version. These UPI Payment apps integrate the UPI platform to Received money and Send money between the UPI linked your Indian Bank Accounts.
UPI Means Unified Payments interface. UPI payments have taken a substantial march ahead and now days, the mobile apps store n India. briefing about UPI. it is an instant real time payment system developed by NPCI which stands for (National Payments corporation of India). which helps in inter bank transactions by instantly transferring funds between 2 Bank account on a Mobile device or Internet. Year of 2019, a total of 142 banks are active on UPI With a monthly volume of over 799.5 Million transactions & this has result in a total transaction value of INR 1.33 Trillion as of March 2019 which in increasing day after day. Because of this advancement in UPI payment, Money can now be sent to anyone across the nation within no Time.
Even social media sites such as Whatsapp, have iterated UPI platform for sending and receiving quick money on a real time basis.
I am sure many of you use UPI on a daily basic. but with so many apps Available which one suits you suits you the best?? Find out more below.
Some Benefits of Using UPI Payment:-
- You can create any number of UPI Alies
- You can send or Receive money anytime you want 24Hr Support
- Do Mobile, DTH, Landline bill, E-bill Payments.
- Receive and send money from one Bank to others instantly.
|Gpay (Tez)||Visit Now|
|Amazon Pay||Visit Now|
Here is list of Best UPI Apps in India
Paytm mobile app is one of the popular apps and digital wallet app in India. This founded in August 2010 by Noida based Vijay Shekhar sharma with an initial investment of USD 2 Million. it started off as a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform and Later added Postpaid Mobile, Landline bill payment and DTH recharge payment in 2013.
Pay-tm India company launched the Pay-tm wallet in January 2014 and the India Railways and uber added it as a payment option.
As of august 2019 Data Pay-tm accounts for around 5.93% market share in over fall UPI transaction and dominates QR Code based offline transaction market in India.
PayTm App Features:
- Credit card bill payments
- ransfer money using the QR Code or sharing the payment link.
- Pay later service for ICICI Bank customers
- Most Popular money Transfer app.
- 24×7 Support
- Merchant Payment
PhonePe is dominating UPI Market with its offers and cashback. phonePe has been launched by Flipkart in early when UPI start noise in the market.
It uses the UPI payment system for sending money and making payments for various services. i gives you the facility of the wallet for fast transactions.
You can linked your existing jio money, FreeCharge and airtel money E-Wallet with phonePe app and seamlessly transfer money between these wallets.
PhonePe App Features:
- You can pay credit cards bills using the phonePe UPI.
- You can use the PhonePe Wallet Option in most of Indian E-commerce website payment Gateway.
- 24×7 Support
- UPI Limit up to Rs.1 Lakh
- User can access multiple bank account using phonePe UPI app.
- Purchase Gold using PhonePe Wallet
- Most popular PhonePe UPI app.
Gurgaon Harayana based mobikwik UPI has a network of over 3 million direct merchant 40+ billers and 107 million plus users and records over 1 million transactions everyday, Mobikwik founded in 2009 by Bipin preet Singh by marquee investors including sequoia capital, American express, MediaTek, Tree Line Asia, Cisco investments Etc.
Mobikwik app is one of the most popular app in India and highly rated UPI apps both in Android device and iOs Version Device.
Mobikwik App Feates:
- Invest in direct mutual fund schemes
- Excellent Discount and Cashback offers with a number of Online merchant partners.
- Digital loan up to Rs.1 Lakh without any paper documentations
- 24×7 Support and Security
- Clean and smooth app.
4. Gpay (Tez)
Google pay tez is a UPI based payments app launched by Google in 2017. this app to send or receive money to anyone who is registered with UPI. Gpay is very useful when making cashless as well as card less transactions, be it with a shopkeeper or simple send money to a friends. It is very safe alternative to Bank cards payment.
The app also offers exciting rewards and scratch cards, which makes it a good option for those looking for amazing cashback offers.
Gpay App Features:
- Multiple cashback and rewards benefits
- Quick and easy way to send payments
- No additional cost of usages
- Pay utility bills, Mobile recharge, E-bills, Landline bill option on your Gapy app and do Online shopping using this app
- 24×7 Support
5. Amazon Pay
Amazon pay is an online payments processing service app that owned by Amazon. if you using amazon shopping app it is possible that you want to generate a UPI for easy Shopping and Mobile, DTH, E-Bill payments using Amazon Pay UPI. Customers can use Amazon pay UPI to Amazon Online shop and also to make payments for their everyday needs including recharge and Bill payments without enter bank account or Bank Debit cards or going through a multi layer process to pay from their bank account.
UPI Service on Amazon app are provide in associate with Axis bank and is powered by BHIM.
Amazon Pay App Features:
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- Users can choose payment methods as per their convenience.
- Safe and secure form of online payment service
- 24×7 Support
- It provides speedier refunds
- It helps the users to tracking the balance amount